Our charity, KCG Care Foundation is the creation of Dr. Krish Satkunan and was founded in 2004 as the KR health and social care group. We have built and run care homes, children’s nurseries and other specialist care services. The values of care and commitment are just as strong now as they were when we began seventeen years ago.
For those looking for employment, we offer support and guidance with free employment advice with our consultants and also help with work experience.
1. Help with CVs
2. Help with job application and paperwork
3. Help with interview question skills/role play support
4. Support with any covering letters
5. Work experience within our services and offices and work alongside a member of staff in an area you may want to have a career in.
6. Costs towards training and access to training
7. References for possible job opportunities
8. Opportunities to meet employers
9. Volunteering opportunities and access to training